- Bachelor of Laws – (Faculty of Law/ KuwaitUniversity) Year 2000
- Registered at the Diploma of Higher Studies – Faculty of Laws (University of Cairo / ArabRepublic of Egypt)
- Holder of training certificates in several legal subjects from the Judicial Institute.
- Attended several human development courses and obtained an approved trainer certificate from the International Teaching, Training & Couching Certificate, the Certified Professional Trainer from the International Academy of Consultations and Training (USA) and Al-RashedCenter – Kuwait
- A writer, journalist and a previous editor of several local magazines and Afaq University Magazine.
- Elections Controller for the Arab World Elections Network.
- Practical expertise for a period of 8 years in the Ministry of Justice; of which 4 years as lawsuits officer at the Clerks Department of the Court of First Instance – Palace Justice and 4 years as a legal authenticator in the Authentication and Real Estate Registration Department, then as a controller of the Companies and Real Estate Archives Contracts Authentication Control. She was appointed at the Department of Legal Affairs, the office of the Real Estate Registration and Authentication.
- Specialized in reviewing and editing contracts of various types.
- Long expertise in civil, administrative, commercial and labor disputes.
- Distinguished performance in cases of personal status and inheritance.
- Worked as a fellow lawyer in a major GCC law firm for a period of four years, representing several companies in judicial disputes.
- A member registered at the Kuwait Lawyers Association (a lawyer before the Constitutional Court of Cassation).
- A member of the Arab Lawyers Union
- A member of the Human Rights Society
- A member of the International Teaching, Training & Couching Council