- Diploma of Banks.
- Bachelor of Law (Kilaw; Kuwait International Law School).
- Restricted in the Master’s program in private Law.
- Attend several courses.
- Attending a course in International Arbitration from Association of Lawyers.
- Work in accounting department at the Ministry of Health.
- Hold first place in the debating championship in Kilaw.
- Full briefing of Legal English writing and conversation.
- Experience in legal research and work on finding optimal legal solutions.
- Review contracts and international agreements of all kinds.
- Participation in the Arab Ambassadors training summit for United Nation Models – CTC.
- A member registered at the Kuwait Lawyers Association