- LLB, Faculty of Law, Cairo University, 1987, Arab Republic of Egypt;
- Postgraduate Studies Diploma at Criminal Sciences, Master’s Degree Researcher at Criminal Law: Comparison Study between Statutes of Kuwait and Those of Egyptian.
- Acted as a lawyer through his own law office in Arab Republic of Egypt (1987-1998);
- Worked as a legal consultant in the State of Kuwait since 1999 till now. During this period he earned extensive experience with respect to everything relating to disputes and lawsuits which are subject to the Kuwaiti Civil Law, Commercial and Criminal;
- Draft and review all kinds of contracts, commercial, civil and governmental;
- Got Practical experience in verifying title deeds of overseas and local property , and contractors’ agreements;
- Participated in a number of teams negotiating with a number of companies and government authorities;
- Participated in submission of several legal researches and reports;
- A member enrolled at Egyptian Bar Association (a Lawyer before Cassation, Higher Administrative and Higher Constitutional Courts);
- A member of Arab Union of Lawyers.