- Bachelor of Architecture 1980 (Zagazig University – Arab Republic of Egypt).
- Master of Business Administration – 1986 (Helwan University)
- international arbitration sessions in 2008 – Kuwait Society of Engineers
- restricted Graduate (Civil Planning) – (Ain Shams University)
- Arbitration – 2013 – Cycle Arab Chamber of Commerce Turkish.
- Architectural works of high quality design and finishes.
- Engineering projects manager.
- Coordination and supervision of the sites.
- Engineering and international arbitrator expert.
- Consultant in the Ministry of Public Works engineer (2009 – 2012(
- Executive Director (Office Rashdan Consulting Engineers) 2004-2009
- the owner of an engineering firm – the Arab Republic of Egypt (1998 – 2004(
- engineer and partner in the Office of the Al-Othman Consulting Engineers – Kuwait (1987-1997)
- Chief Engineers Rawabi Sham Contracting Company (1982 – 1987)
- site engineer – Industrial Building Construction – Cairo (1980 – 1982(
- Project Manager (Contract e i 166) Jahra Road – with the Arab Contractors Company
- Egyptian Engineers Union
- Kuwait Society of Engineers
- Fellowship architects Arabs
- International Arbitrator certified the (Turkish-Arab Chamber)